Interested in becoming an important part of the Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Edmonton?
By joining our team as an intern, you will play a crucial role in our daily operations. Listed below are the three intern opportunities offered here at WRSE. Be sure to read through each posting carefully and, if interested, follow these steps:
- Read all of the internship postings
- Click download, and fill in the Intern Application Form
- Important: Save your form and resume with your first and last name in the file name
- Email your completed form and resume to email@example.com
Please send all correspondence (i.e., application form, resume, etc.), including questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org *No phone calls
Only those applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted
- Animal Care Intern **We are no longer recruiting for February Animal Care Interns.
- Animal Care Intern (Weekends Only)
- Patient Release/Fostering Intern
- Online Data Analyst Intern