Interested in becoming an important part of the Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Edmonton?
By joining our team as an intern, you will play a crucial role in our daily operations. Listed below are the three intern opportunities offered here at WRSE. Be sure to read through each posting carefully and, if interested, follow these steps:
- Read all of the internship postings
- Click download, and fill in the Intern Application Form
- Important: Save your form and resume with your first and last name in the file name. Be sure to save the files as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf format.
- Email your completed form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all correspondence (i.e., application form, resume, etc.), including questions, to email@example.com *No phone calls
Only those applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted. Application deadline is April 10th.
- Animal Care Intern
- Animal Care Intern (Weekends Only)
- Patient Release/Fostering Intern
- Online Data Analyst Intern